I have gotten the flu or a cold THREE times since New Years. It’s really starting to irritate me, but I look at my dog and she never seems to be sick (I know, I’m lucky because fixing a sick dog can be expensive). But, anyway, my point is: Dogs don’t seem to get a common cold-type virus like humans. Is it because they don’t interact with other dogs as commonly as we do with people? Is Kennel Cough the dog equivalent of a cold? Just curious!
Videos On Kennel Cough
Questions and Answers
- A Bucket and A Shovel on Administering Nasal Bordetella Vaccine – Kennel Cough
- shirley daughteroftheking on Kent Hovind kennel cough, tuberculosis, worshiptainment, sun still, no rain before flood
- K9U Chicago on Kennel Cough Update
- WORLD NEWS on Vets Seeing Uptick In Kennel Cough Among Chicago Area Dogs
- THEBEST on Kennel cough spikes in dogs as season changes