I have gotten the flu or a cold THREE times since New Years. It’s really starting to irritate me, but I look at my dog and she never seems to be sick (I know, I’m lucky because fixing a sick dog can be expensive). But, anyway, my point is: Dogs don’t seem to get a common cold-type virus like humans. Is it because they don’t interact with other dogs as commonly as we do with people? Is Kennel Cough the dog equivalent of a cold? Just curious!
Videos On Kennel Cough
Questions and Answers
- ContraCostaAnimalServices on Help A Shelter Dog Get Well And Adopt A Kennel Cough Dog!
- Yasmine Rico on new adopted doggy.. kennel cough??
- k9 Connection on kennel cough small dogs 01 25 15
- thecrystalkid on Cough Syrup Medicine For Dogs, Home Made Recipe Highly Effective Remedy for Kennel Cough
- Andrew K Fletcher on Cough Syrup Medicine For Dogs, Home Made Recipe Highly Effective Remedy for Kennel Cough