I have gotten the flu or a cold THREE times since New Years. It’s really starting to irritate me, but I look at my dog and she never seems to be sick (I know, I’m lucky because fixing a sick dog can be expensive). But, anyway, my point is: Dogs don’t seem to get a common cold-type virus like humans. Is it because they don’t interact with other dogs as commonly as we do with people? Is Kennel Cough the dog equivalent of a cold? Just curious!
Videos On Kennel Cough
Questions and Answers
- k9 Connection on kennel cough small dogs 01 25 15
- Moo C on Forest – Honking – Kennel Cough or ?
- Amanda Fredette on Bentley Has Kennel Cough
- PetMeds on Dog Coughing: Symptoms of kennel cough & treatment options
- Lexie Dappled Mini Dachshund on Lexie Mini Dachshund still having kennel cough