I have gotten the flu or a cold THREE times since New Years. It’s really starting to irritate me, but I look at my dog and she never seems to be sick (I know, I’m lucky because fixing a sick dog can be expensive). But, anyway, my point is: Dogs don’t seem to get a common cold-type virus like humans. Is it because they don’t interact with other dogs as commonly as we do with people? Is Kennel Cough the dog equivalent of a cold? Just curious!
Videos On Kennel Cough
Questions and Answers
- dave wagoner on Kennel Cough Home Remedies- The Best Kennel Cough Home Remedies For Your Dog
- cs k on Kennel Cough Symptoms & Home Remedies
- Feral Heart on Rottweiler Dog Horrible Kennel Cough / Dog Flu Induced Vomiting
- dinorex1212 on Rottweiler Dog Horrible Kennel Cough / Dog Flu Induced Vomiting
- Christina Fuentes on Kennel Cough Home Remedy